This page gives further details regarding the use and support of MDI2DOC. Here you will find an answers to some of frequently asked questions. If, however, you require any further assitance, you may contact our Customer Support Center.
- I have already bought MDI2PDF. May I apply Licence Key for MDI2DOC Converter?
- Yes, all issued Licence Keys for MDI2PDF are compatible with MDI2DOC. If you have already activated MDI2PDF then Licence Key will be migrated to MDI2DOC automatically if possible.
- How much does it cost to upgrade to newer versions?
- Upgrade at anytime to a newer version at no charge once purchased a commercial edition.
- What limitation in FREE edition?
- Please look at comparative table with different editions to find out options of each one.
- Is it possible to use MDI2DOC in commercial projects?
- Yes, as long as you have purchased any of the commercial editions. Free edition for personal uasgae only, regarding End User License Agreement.
- How to get personal Licence Key?
- We have automated self-service Client Area for you. After you purchase the software in store you will get an access to Client Area immediately to generate Licence Key.
- Why do I required to send the Machine Code number?
- The Machine Code number is required for personal Licence Key generation. The Licence Key binds your copy of MDI2DOC and thereby prevents software piracy.
- Can I use my license on my laptop and workstation?
- Yes, licensing is per user so as long as only one using the license, you may install on more than one machine.
The Command-line parameters allow experienced users to exploit the power of MDI2DOC. Command-line facility allows programmers to use the functionality of MDI2DOC Converter in their own applications.
app.exe export:<path to source MDI file> [path to output PDF/TIFF file] - pop-up dialog box gives the user an opportunity to select an output file format (DOC, PDF, TIFF, etc..). If, however, the user specifies the output file in the command line, then the program automatically converts the MDI file to PDF without any additional prompting.
app.exe doc:<path to source MDI file> - allows one to convert MDI to DOC "on the fly" and then open the output file with the DOC associated application.
app.exe txtpdf:<path to source MDI file> - allows one to convert MDI to text PDF "on the fly" using text-based engine and then open the output file with the PDF associated application.
app.exe pdf:<path to source MDI file> - allows one to convert MDI to image PDF "on the fly" using image-based engine and then open the output file with the PDF associated application.
app.exe pdf2doc:<path to source PDF file> - allows one to convert PDF to DOC "on the fly" using text-based engine and then open the output file with the DOC associated application. For reference: PDF2DOC, PDF2RTF, PDF2DOCX.
If this information does not answer your question, please email us:
Got a sales question or need some technical help with your product? Speak to one of our live support staff now.